- 1 bottle The Blue Kitchen Sardines Antipasto with Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup chopped ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Baguette slices
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil and a clove of garlic, then grill in a pan until light brown.
- Spread 1 tsp of Sardines Antipasto with Pasta Sauce on each grilled baguette slice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, salt and pepper into a salad.
- Top each baguette slice with the salad and parmesan cheese.
- Glaze with balsamic vinegar.
- Serve and enjoy.
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.