- 1 bottle The Blue Kitchen Sinaing na Tawilis
- 2-3 red and green chilis, chopped
- 1 pack wheat crackers or soda crackers of your choice, or Nono’s To-Go Crostini
- Basil or oregano for garnish (optional)
- Put Sinaing na Tawilis in a bowl. And season with chopped chilis. Garnish with oregano or basil if desired.
- Top each cracker or crostini slice with 1 tsp of tawilis.
- Arrange on a plate. Makes approx. 30 servings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.