Samgyup-style Bacon Bagnet
- 1 pack The Blue Kitchen Bacon Bagnet
- Cooking oil
- 1 bunch fresh lettuce
- ¼ cup doenjang (soybean paste)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsps gochujang (hot pepper paste)
- 2 tsps sugar
- 2 tsps toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Make the dipping sauce by combining doenjang, gochujang, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, and toasted sesame oil in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan over high heat.
- As soon as smoke comes out of the pan, fry the Bacon Bagnet for 1 minute on each side.
- Place the cooked bagnet on a plate lined with paper towels to drain the oil.
- Serve with the dipping sauce and fresh lettuce. Enjoy!
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.