Pesto Pasta with Pork Chop
- 1 bottle, Nono’s To-Go Pesto Cream Sauce
- 1 pack, Nono’s To-Go Pork Chops
- 1 lb. pasta noodles
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes/li>
- Cook the pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Grill pork chops on each side for 2 minutes. Brush with olive oil.
- Transfer pork chops to a pan and cook in an oven at 250℃ for 4 minutes per side.
- Heat pesto cream sauce in a pan for 2 minutes. Stir while heating.
- Add cooked pasta and mix with pesto cream sauce.
- Put pasta on a plate and add parmesan cheese.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pair with pork chop and enjoy!
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.