- 1 pack The Blue Kitchen Longganisa Recado
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 5 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup kesong puti, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onions, diced tomatoes in olive oil.
- Toss spaghetti into the pan and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper./li>
- Add cubed kesong puti to the pasta.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Boil longganisa in a pan and let water evaporate.
- Cut longganisa in half and fry until brown.
- Put pasta on a plate and top with longganisa.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.