Iced Coffee with Oat Milk
- 1 can The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Ready-To-Drink Americano
- 1L Oatly The Original or Barista Edition oat milk
- Syrup or sugar (optional)
- Pour the contents of one can of Ready-To-Drink Americano into an ice cube tray. Store in freezer for 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- Fill at least ¾ of glass with coffee ice cubes.
- Pour oat milk into the glass. Sweeten with syrup or sugar if preferred.
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.