- 1 pack Nono’s To-Go Beef Tapa
- 1 bottle The Blue Kitchen Roasted Garlic Chips
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 10 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Vinegar with chopped chili and/or sliced tomato (optional)
- Sauté beef tapa for 5 minutes on medium heat. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add salt and mix into the oil.
- Add minced garlic and cook over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add rice to the pan and mix with oil and garlic. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat. Season with more salt if necessary. Put cooked garlic rice in a plate.
- Fry eggs sunny side up (or however way you prefer).
- Top tapa and rice with roasted garlic chips.
- Serve with spicy vinegar and/or sliced tomato if desired. Enjoy!
Try this recipe and share the results with us! Post a photo and tag @thebluekitchen on Facebook or Instagram so we can see it.